On Halloween we went to a Trick-or-Treat Party!
Here are some of the kiddos minus the little ones who crawled off before this picture was taken.
Turtles wear Gold Toms and love suckers.
After I walked Caroline through her first solo trick-or-treat experience, she plopped herself in the yard, pulled out her sucker, and sitting out the rest of the trick-or-treating. She was satisfied with her sucker. I talked her into going into a few more houses. She was content as long as she could carry her sucker.
Batman Camden.
He went up to the first house and DECLINED his candy. He told them, 'No Thank you. Sugar is bad for me.' I should have been pleased with his decision... but I'm a bad mother.
Me: What???
Camden: Candy is bad for me.
Me: Well, yeah... but it's Halloween...
Camden: I don't want to trick-or-treat.
Me: Son, you don't have to eat the candy, but you do need to trick-or-treat. It's a rite of passage. Now go get your momma some candy!
He finally joined with the others and had some good fun.
It's a known fact that turtles are a little slow...
...so sometimes Daddy had to carry her along... with her sucker, of course. You can imagine how sicked out Aaron was with the sticky hands, face, hair, etc.
We left our Trick-or-Treat party to make a stop at our church's Halloween festival.
Camden had a little too much fun with this one...
Even turtles can play the ring toss!
Batman rocking out his soccer skills.
A little while later, they crashed. Big Time. We had to give sucker face a bath and then we put them straight to bed. I separated the chocolate, hid it, and then saved the rest of the candy for our future gingerbread house. Oddly enough, they didn't even ask where their candy went...








No comments:
Post a Comment