Camden started Pre-K this year. It's a church pre-k, and he will just be going two days a week this year. He was so excited! We had a first day outfit picked out but had a last minute change because we got an email saying the first day of school would be 'red' day. It was a little difficult to find something red in his Oklahoma State closet...
He chose blueberry muffins for his back to school breakfast
I made him smile for the camera...
and then I let him pose...
and pose some more...
He could have continued this all day...
![]() |
Caroline is going to Mother's Day Out one day a week this year. This is what she chose to wear on the first day of school...
She was so excited for school that she kept on wanting to climb in the car and go.
Caroline! Don't you want to smile for the camera?
This is your FIRST DAY of school... don't you want to at least get ONE good picture of this momentous occasion??? NO? Just get in the car? Hm.
She walked right into the classroom and grabbed some baby dolls, not even taking a second glance at me. When I picked her up, they said she was a rockstar. She never cried, ate all of her lunch, and played well with the others. Go Caroline!
This means for the first time in almost five years, I was at my house ALONE for the day. I cleaned like a madwoman. I made up for it the next week by crawling into bed and reading The Hunger Games all day. Gracie 'may' have crawled into bed with me. Gracie Dog loves my babies, but I think she's a huge fan of the empty house on Thursdays.









No comments:
Post a Comment