Thursday, July 3, 2014

WDW Day Six!

This was our last day of vacation.  Around 3am, I started to feel a little sick. 

By 6am, I wanted to die.  

I was so sick that it literally hurt to move. It was like I had severe motion sickness... but I wasn't moving.  I crashed on the bathroom floor.  By 7am, I realized I had food poisoning.  I slightly remember changing our schedule for the day on my Disney app. The big kids would go with Aaron, and Vivi Cate would stay with me in the hotel room.  Instead of Epcot, they would go to Hollywood Studios because Caroline could ride all of the rides there.  I remember sending Caroline to my mom's room, so she could fix her hair... and that's about it.  The hotel let us extend check-out until 1pm, which was very nice of them.  I laid on the bathroom floor, while Vivi Cate quietly played with my phone.  She even fell asleep for a very early nap, which was a huge blessing.  
  
Whilewe were in the hotel room...

The kids met Princess Sophia!




And Jake the Pirate!


and Wreck-It Ralph and Venellope, which Aaron said they were super excited about!




They even caught up with Chip and Dale while they were walking.


They also managed to ride Star Tours a few more times before the morning was over.


I'm not quite sure what all exactly happened while I was in the hotel room..


but apparently Caroline likes to swing on poles...?

Thankfully I had everything pretty much packed the night before.  At 1pm, Aaron threw the rest of the stuff in random bags, and I managed to get myself down to the lobby with several stops along the way.  I found a couch near a bathroom in the lobby and that is where I planted myself for two hours. I remember African Christmas music and bongo drums playing. That's about it.

While I was crashed on the couch, apparently this is what was happening...

The kids watched the safari animals and ate lunch.



Aaron managing single parenting as best as he can!


When I saw this picture for the first time, I wondered how no one noticed this girl didn't have a bow in her hair.

Poor baby can't see with her hair in her face!


At 3pm, we had to get on the Magical Express bus, and I prayed and prayed that I wouldn't throw up on the bus.  My prayers were answered because I managed to get to the airport to find yet another couch where I crashed for a few more hours.

Apparently here is what was going on at the airport without me...






Looks like they had fun!

Our flight was delayed because of the bad weather across the country, which was fine because I needed as much recovery time as possible.  I managed to keep down a Zofran nausea pill I had  from my trip to China, and I started feeling better.  We put all of the kids in PJs, got on the plane, and made the trip back home. It felt soooo good when I crawled into bed that night!  The trip was such a blast despite the last day's events!

In 24 hours, we went from 80 degree weather...






to 20 degree weather and snow!

This was the final project of Caroline's autograph pillowcase.  We used the Sharpie brand fabric markers and six months later, the signatures have not faded.


She loves sleeping on this every night, and she always wants to read the signatures together and talk about meeting them!

No comments: