Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter Fun in Pictures

Camden decided Gracie Dog should have her own egg, so Aaron drew a dog and wrote her name with the white crayon, and Camden dyed it.  It was a team effort, and I'm sure Gracie appreciated it. 


I drew a princess crown, a heart, and a flower for Caroline's special egg.  
She was impressed.


The official Easter Eggs at the McD house. 


For Easter, we headed over to the Reese Farm.  On our way, we passed Drummond Ranch, and I was more than a little tempted to pull on up to her house to see what she was cooking up for Easter...

Easter Family Pic


My babies loving on each other.  
They did not fight the entire day.  It was fabulous!


I brought sugar cookies and frosting (courtesy of Bountiful Basket) for the kiddos to decorate their own cookies, but Cam and Caroline were the only 'littles' there that day.  Camden was sad he and Caroline were the only ones decorating, so Aunt Leah and the older cousins joined in.

 In true Reese fashion,  they made it a contest to see who could create the best cookie.


Caroline opted for a psychedelic look


Camden titled his creation 'Luke Skywalker'


Since Cam and Caroline were the only 'littles', they scored during the egg hunt...
To Cam's surprise, there was money in some of his eggs.  He preferred the money to the chocolate.

It is no surprise to any of us that Caroline preferred the chocolate


No comments: