While we are sitting and waiting, we start gathering all of our paperwork together, so we can be ready to send our dossier (doss-eee-ay) to China when we get the I-800A approval. I'm a little (a lot) overwhelmed with the need to fill out grant applications, and since the dossier preparation packet showed up in my inbox... well... I feel like this guy right here...
My goal today is to take a few deep breaths, vacuum my living room floor covered with hot pink Easter grass (thank you very much, Caroline), and do a few loads of laundry, so we can have some clean clothes around here. Tomorrow, I'm going to work on grants. I'm also going to continually remind myself not to COMPLETELY freak out about the 572 things I could freak out about right now.
How cool is this? This is the 'good kind' of overwhelming going on right now. People are rocking it with the garage sale donations! The clothes are organized by size and gender right now, thank you very much. Good thing I've only used my formal dining table a whole three times since we've lived here. It's the perfect spot for garage sale stuff!
The first Fundraiser Giveaway is coming up on the blog next week, so stay tuned!

1 comment:
You can do it! You can do it! Maybe just set aside a weekend and tell yourself you are going to plow through the grant apps?!! Love the yard sale idea! Can't wait to follow your journey!
Post a Comment