We're back in business!!! We finally got our new computer up and running, so it's now time for catch up! We've had SO many things going on, so let's start the updating!
Camden got his first tooth!!!! Two weeks ago, a lonely little tooth came up on his bottom gums, and we are excited!!! Not only can he now catch up on a few solid foods, but we also are reassured that he really does have teeth that will come up eventually. I was getting a little worried that little man might just go through life with a "gummy" grin.
He also got his second haircut! His hair was getting out of control! Little man was sporting the Ashton Kutcher/70's show look, and the public was beginning to question whether he was a boy or girl. Last Tuesday, Betsy took his final "crazy hair" pics and that afternoon we paid another visit to his hair stylist, Kim. The first haircut didn't phase me, but I got a little teary-eyed this time when his last locks of sweet baby hair fell to the floor. He looks so grown-up now, but at least people are not mistaking him for a girl anymore!
Pre-Hair Cut pictures by Gregory Photography
Camden had his first official O-State game day!!! Last week we traveled to Stillwater to watch the Cowboys play Florida Atlantic. The family headed down early, so Camden could experience his first pre-game festivities! He didn't actually go to the game though. I didn't know how he would react to all of the noise. Although when I was 'out-to-here' pregnant with him last football season, he seemed to enjoy the games, kicking and squirming the entire time. Aaron's parents came up to hang out with little man at Leah's suite while Aaron and I went to the game. We had so much fun and have LOTS of pictures of Camden's OSU firsts. Thanks for the tickets, Rusty and Chandra! You guys are the best!
First official steps on the OSU campus! Go Pokes!(For you O-Staters out there, Adarius Bowman and football friends are hanging
out on the second floor balcony of the Union in this pic.)
out on the second floor balcony of the Union in this pic.)
Aunt Leah and Little Man before the game. It was a big day for both of them. Camden's first game day ever, and Leah's first game as an OSU college student.Camden's main goal these past few weeks is to make the biggest mess wherever he goes! Last week he discovered he can open and close drawers and cabinets. This week he realized he can pull things out of the drawers and cabinets! On Friday I caught him hanging on to my sock drawer and throwing my socks on the floor one by one. I stopped him and said "Noooooooo. Nooooo touch!" He looked down at the socks and grinned, so proud of his new mess! I wonder when he'll think it's fun to put things back up...
I left the room for one minute and came back to this little scene. I had no idea he could climb onto the dishwasher, much less begin emptyingall of my silverware onto the floor...
He has also decided that he is not a big fan of "lock down". This is what Aaron and I call it when we shut the doors and put the gates up, confining little man to one room. It doesn't matter if we are in the same room with him because as soon as we close the last gate, he throws his head back and cries. He'll then sometimes pull himself up on the gate and begin to shake it. Luckily, he'll forget about "lock down" after a moment and go back to playing, but it's still a little dramatic.
The weather has been amazing the last couple of days! I LOVE the fall. I always become a little giddy with the nice weather, fall leaves, pumpkins, etc. I'm also excited because I can put away my shorts and cover up my pasty legs in jeans! Camden wore jeans yesterday for the first time in months, and it was the cutest thing ever! I don't know why I got such a kick out of it. He looked like such a little man! This last week I have been mesmerized by how much he is turning into a little person. He is getting so close to walking and is FINALLY going to sleep on his own with little crying. The other night Camden grabbed an empty bottle and put it to his mouth to try to drink from it. He then crawled over to Gracie and stuck it in her face to give her a "drink". Little acts like these keep reminding me how quickly he is growing, and it is so much fun!







1 comment:
yea! thank you for the update! he's such a doll! you've got such great pics... and stories!!
Post a Comment