We celebrated Camden's 6 month birthday this week, so I thought I would post a few of the pictures we have taken the last 6 months. I think we are up to around 700 pictures on file. Thank goodness for digital cameras!!!
Camden and I finally get to meet on Oct. 31 at 6:11p.m. He is 8 lb and 8 oz, 22 inches long!
Four days old and dressed to watch his first OSU game on TV!
Two weeks old and so alert!
Can there be anything sweeter? This nap time was a rare moment during his colic phase. He's about 6 weeks old.
Hangin' out and being cute at 3 months
He's realizing that he can be a pretty funny kid at 4 months!
His OSU bear is already brainwashing him at 5 months! Go Pokes!
My sweet baby sitting up like a big boy at 6 months! Look how big he is getting!
he is getting so big. isnt' it fun to see how they have changed. he is so much bigger than creighton...it amazes me they are only 4 days apart. today she is 6 months...maybe i should steal your cute idea and do the same thing...
2 comments:
oh i love this!! wow, he's so precious.
he is getting so big. isnt' it fun to see how they have changed. he is so much bigger than creighton...it amazes me they are only 4 days apart. today she is 6 months...maybe i should steal your cute idea and do the same thing...
Post a Comment