Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Camden's two month check-up!


Camden and I went to his two month check-up today. I was thinking that he probably weighed about 13 pounds because the kid is growing fast. The nurse put him on the scale and was playing with the ounces part and was like "14... uh... 14" and I was like, "12lb 14 oz?" and she was like, "no honey 14,14... as in almost 15 pounds!" Yeah, my child just about weighs 15 pounds!!!! Holy cow, he's huge! He measures at 23 1/2 inches. He's in the 90th percentile in weight, 75 percentile in height. Dr. McQ says he looks great and that he should even out by 12 months. Let's hope so! His cousin Addi is 20 pounds and is 8 months old! He's going to out weigh her in no time!
Camden giggled at the doc when his belly button was checked. He didn't giggle for long because he got three shots today. He took the first one like a man, got pretty upset with the second, and went completely irate with the third. I wasn't upset as much as I thought I would be, but I think it's because I am used to him screaming in pain from his colic. Of course, I didn't watch the needle go in because I knew that would bring me over the edge! It took awhile to calm him down, and he now has a giant Clifford the Big Red Dog band-aid on one leg and two small ones on the other. He took some Tylenol and is hopefully down for one long nap!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Yeah for blogs and BIG BABIES! Camden might surpass Sam- WOW! Welcome to the blogging world.

Terre said...

Love the updates on our baby. Ezra, Camden, Titus and Rylee will be quite the "BIG" quartet. 15 lbs. is great! Hope he has forgotten about the shots.

Aunt Patti said...

Just making sure I got this set up okay -- of course, I could have done nothing without Summer's help -- she's our IT gal. Do you want me to tell you again that I hate computers worse than I hate telephones -- HOWEVER, if this works, I may be responding to your darling comments.