Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Camden's Milestones!


Chillin' in my 'man leggings' that Auntie got me!

On Monday night, we went over to Betsy and Clay's house to watch the game. Clay has a big screen with HD, and since I refuse to even consider getting a larger TV, we bum off of Clay's. (Thanks guys!) There have been rumors that watching the game at Clay's house brings the team bad luck (last year was a rough year for Game nights at the Gregory's household). Those rumors can now be laid to rest because we have won the last couple of games that we have watched over there.
Anyways, we didn't leave until about 10:30, so Camden didn't go to bed until 11:00... AND didn't wake up until 7:15am!!!! Last night, he went to bed at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 4:45am; he then nursed for about 15 minutes, went back to sleep, and did not get up again until 8:00am. I know... I know... he could be just going through a growth spurt or whatever, so I am not saying this is going to be the norm, but it still is pretty exciting! I still maintain that I will not admit he is sleeping through the night until he has done it consistently for a month.
Another accomplishment for little man is pulling up with his arms. I heard him waking up, so I went into the nursery, and there he was lifting his head and staring at me! I yelled for Aaron, and we got the camera to take pictures. I got this shot of him doing it!


Yay! I can push up with my arms!


Notice his crazy bed head! He's losing more of his hair on the sides because he rubs his head while he sleeps. He's basically getting a crazy Mohawk! Aaron and I are considering giving into his new coif by getting some hair gel to make it stick straight up. I think he may be able to pull off the new look. Today, we are going to try to go to Owasso to play around. I'm hoping that his new milestone will be loving his stroller! We will see...


2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute is he!!!! :)
He is getting so big. Happy 3 month Birthday Camden. How are things going in Bartlesville? That is great that he is sleeping through the night now! I always felt like I had way more patience when I had a good night's sleep! Let me know how things are going. I would love to chat with you.
Okay, so you need to come down and do some shopping! I go to the mall about 3 times a week. Not to mention there is Chick-Fi-La and a Super Target not even a mile away from me. Seriously, you and Betsy should take a trip down here for the weekend and we could hang out. I really miss you guys a lot!
Talk to you soon.
Ang

Betsy said...

You can do it! You can do it!

Let me know how Owasso goes!