This post could also be titled 'Why I Was Ready to Pack Up My Bags and Head Back to Houston this winter...'
In January, we got a lot of snow. It was fun. The kids had a good time.
![]() |
| Camden made his first official snowman with Dad's help. |
![]() |
| He was proud of his snow monster... from what he could see of it. |
![]() |
| Caroline had fun... until Brother started throwing snowballs at her. |
I was going a little crazy from being caged in the house with my sweet crazy babies, but I had no idea it could get worse. After our record snow fall in January... after I stocked back up on groceries and sanity... after Camden FINALLY got to go to pre-school for one day... This happened.
This, my friends, is another 15 inches of snow that fell down OVER NIGHT. Where do you go from here?
You start shoveling. AGAIN. Is there a point to shoveling? Not really... because remember this family's lack of a four wheel drive? We're still lacking... for now. We will not be lacking by next winter though, and it will not be a minivan. Thank you, Lord! I think minivans are fabulous, but I'm an SUV girl. Aaron, on the other hand, has this sick fascination with minivans. I told him he is more than welcome to get one for himself, but this lady is going to rock an SUV... a four wheel drive SUV. Because let's remember why four wheel drive is important...
These babies need to get out of the house and so does their mommy....
![]() |
| Because sometimes a VERY ACTIVE Little Man has a difficult time being active in the snow... |
![]() |
| Because sometimes the snow is too high for a Little Miss to play in it.. |
![]() |
| Cam mourning the loss of his snowman from the previous snowstorm. |
What sent me planning a Spring Break trip to Houston?
RIDICULOUS!










No comments:
Post a Comment