Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet Caroline!

Caroline at 18 months old  two months too late... don't judge!
(Fortunately, I was writing things down during the 12-18 time!)


Have I mentioned how crazy I am about this little girl?  Because I am.  I am utterly smitten by her sweetness and beauty.  And her hugs and kisses?  I melt with every one of them.  I am pretty much obsessed her, if you can't tell!  Here are some reasons for her fabulousness...


 

Stats
Weight: 24.5 pounds
Height 32 3/5 inches 

Nicknames
Bee, Bee Girl, Princess, Sister, Sweet Caroline

These are a few of her favorite things...

Sitting in the fridge

Whenever I open the fridge, I usually hear Caroline's tiny galloping feet heading towards me. It's a race to grab what I need from the fridge and shut the door before she tries to crawl in it.


Trying on shoes and hats


One of Caroline's favorite things to do is to open her closet and pull out her shoes and accessories. The child loves her shoes. She will then bring them to me, so I can help her put them on. I really did not provoke this obsession. Her favorites over the wintertime were her boots.

When my mom and I were Black Friday shopping, I spotted these gold boots and knew Caroline would love them! 


Caroline's go-to hat and boots

Dragging around 'Bay' the Blankie and Dolly

This is Caroline's Baby Be Blessed Doll that I picked out for her at Christmas. 

Her dolly I designed to look like her as a baby

This is the verse I chose for her doll


Caroline cuddling with her 'Bay'


Doing Big Girl Things
She loves to brush her teeth with Bubba!


Dancing to any type of Music
The girl can SHAKE IT!  Her favorite song to dance to is Black Eyed Peas - 'I've Gotta Feelin''


Helping her Daddy

She is under the assumption that Dad can't do anything without her help.


Favorite Things to say:

Ma!, Da!, Bubbah, Minnie, Baby, Dolly, More, Juice, Sippy, No-No!, Dog-Dog, Ball, Bow, Ooshes (shoes) 'Cheese!' (for the camera, of course) 'Uh-oh'  'No!'


Caroline has a very 'sing song' voice, so 'Bow' is usually 'Booooow' in a high-pitched voice. I tell her she has the most beautiful voice, and she smiles back and bats her eyes. 

Her first two-worded phrase?


"Go Pokes!"

I kid you not. She will shout 'Go Pokes' and lift her fingers up in proper 'Go Pokes' gun salute. She will automatically go into the 'Go Pokes' salute when she hears the OSU fight song. Yes, it's brainwashing. No, we don't care. The little girl loves her Cowboys!


Favorite Songs

"Sweet Caroline"
It's cliche, I know, but she will smile every time she hears the song. She even sings 'bum bum bum' during the chorus.

'Itsy Bitsy Spider'
She loves to sing this song and do the movements. The only thing she says over and over is 'Itty Bitty', but she's still pretty proud of herself.
 

She also loves...
-Snuggling. Snuggling. Snuggling.  She could sit with mom all day and be content.
-Drinking out of a cup with a straw
-Taking Camden's toys away from him
-Learning how to have Tea Parties
-Emptying the Dishwasher with Mom
-Tickling everyone and saying 'Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!'

No comments: