Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm an Auntie AGAIN!

My sister Amie had her sweet little baby! Emily Elizabeth arrived on Wednesday weighing in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Mama and baby are doing great, but I was way sad I couldn't be there for the birth. Living eight hours away is really cramping my style!!! Camden and I are heading down there next week, so we can love on Miss Emily for awhile. Poor Aaron is just going to have to wait to get his hands on Baby Girl because there is just way too much going on at work right now. (Before we had Camden, Aaron was scared of newborns... now he actually enjoys cuddling with them. It's pretty cute.)
I'm envious of my sister right now for several reasons right now...
1. She gets to hold her baby girl and I have several more months to go before Caroline arrives.
2. She is done with pregnancy and NEVER has to go through that again. Right on, sister!
3. In this pic she is holding a drink that is probably an iced-cold Dr. Pepper. My heartburn right now prevents me from drinking anything so glorious. Oh July, come quickly!!!!

1 comment:

megan k said...

Does she have a dog at home named Clifford? hahaha sorry that was wrong