Camden already an expert at this whole "Valentine" thing.To Grace- Even though I may bite your ear, pull your tail,
and yank on your fur, I love you bunches dog-dog! Love, Camden
and yank on your fur, I love you bunches dog-dog! Love, Camden
Camden and I had an early start to our Valentine celebration when we went to HEB Plus this morning and drooled over these humongous strawberries as the HEB people dipped them into a chocolate fountain and then packaged them to sell. They took pity on us and cut up a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate for Little Man and I to devour. Yum! I would have bought some, but Aaron gave up all sweets and soda for Lent, and it would just be cruel for me to bring them into the house. He normally makes me chocolate covered strawberries on Valentine's Day, but I told him he could forgo the tradition this year. Two dozen red roses showed up on my doorstep from my hubby, and they are stunning. This evening Cam and his DaDa were whispering and giggling, and they made me stay in the other room while Little Man walked in with a card and a box of chocolates to give to me... although I must say he was a little hesitant to hand the box over. The boys also got me a spa treatment. Wahoo! My boys rock! Camden and I made Aaron a special dinner with all of his favorites. We also got him a few rounds of golf, so he can get back to playing. Little Man had such an exciting day he decided to forgo his afternoon nap, which meant he was an angry elf by 4:00pm. Thank heavens for the good weather and Camden's love for the outdoors! I ushered Little Man and Gracie to the backyard for some major playtime. I think he had a little too much fun though...
A very clean Little Man at the beginning of the day...

A very dirty Little Man this evening...

Cam, show everyone how dirty you got in the few seconds mommy was gone to get your sippy cup...
*sigh* I think little boys could find mud puddles with their eyes closed. Happy Valentine's Day to all of our friends and family!!!
Camden owes you guys a slobbery kiss and a tight squeeze!
Camden owes you guys a slobbery kiss and a tight squeeze!

4 comments:
I can remember when I first met you at BMHS and you told all the ladies at the lunch table your plans for V-day. THEN not much later Rexanne and the gang guess you were pregnant!
cutest-kid-ever award!! love the pics!!
Thanks for the encouragement Amanda. I've needed it! Sounds like your V-day was awesome!!! I got a card! :) J/K We were too tired to do anything else for each other. :) Cam man is getting cuter by the day!
Your little boy is adorable!
Post a Comment