Quick Update!
1 Brand New American Citizen
2 Flight Delays
3 Planes
4 Airports
7 security checks
+ 28 hours of travel
= HOME
Vivi Cate was amazing! There were no major meltdowns on the plane. She slept about five hours out of the 15 hour Hong Kong to Chicago flight. Our flight out of Chicago was delayed several hours, and she handled it better than Aaron and I did. We got to OKC on Thursday night. We arrived in Bartlesville on Friday around noon. Jet Lag has been a BEAST. Again, Vivi Cate has handled it better that Aaron and I. There was a 40 hour span where I had maybe slept five hours during that time. Last night was better thanks to Ambiem, but I still feel like I have the flu. Aaron fell asleep sitting up today. I fell asleep in the bathtub last night... like seriously fell asleep... enough to where I was dreaming and something startled me and I woke up.
Vivi has slept through the night both nights. She's a champ! She loves her siblings. She HATED Gracie Dog, but she is slowly changing her mind. Gracie LOVES Vivi Cate because she gets to eat what Vivi drops on the floor. Camden and Caroline are being patient with an exhausted mom and dad. We are unpacked, but there is a very large pile of laundry sitting in our laundry room. I'm going to brave the grocery store tomorrow.
Slowly we are acclimating back to 'real life'.
I'll post Airport pics when I can process a clear thought.
SO happy to be home!!!!
1 comment:
We've been glued to your blog! So glad to know your home and the new family of 5 is adjusting well :) Praying for you!
Post a Comment