Part Two of Vivi's story is coming. The night I wrote part one, our monitor went out. It happened to go out right before I was supposed to watch the new episode of Downton Abbey on the computer.
Seriously bad timing.
The monitor will typically go out, but after a few days I can maneuver the cords and press the button a certain way to make it come back on. After almost a week without it working, Aaron finally ordered a new one. Now that we are back in business, give me a few days because this week is an important one. This morning I woke up to Camden's cute little face in mine shrieking,
"Today is the LAST day I am EVER going to be five years old!!!"
My sweet Halloween baby is going to be SIX. and he is obviously way more excited than I am about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment