We're still here. We have been computer-less this month, but it looks like it is now fixed and will be returning to the house this week. Thank goodness! I had no idea how much I needed that computer, and since I refuse to type out long messages on my phone, I have quite a few unanswered emails and messages waiting to be answered... and (if we're being honest) may go unanswered because I'm a little overwhelmed at this point.
As soon as we get the computer back, I'll be posting an update on the family because we had a little girl turn THREE!
As for an adoption update?
there isn't one.
We were not matched through the June shared list, and the July shared list is not out for at least another week. We'll see what happens!
1 comment:
i'm dying, update already (says the total slacker) ;)
Post a Comment