Sunday, March 21, 2010

We made it!


Last Weekend...


Caroline was enjoying the sunny weather and kickin' back a Dr. Pepper.



She also spent some quality outdoor time with Daddy in her Texas backyard.


This weekend...

Caroline is staring out the window of her new Oklahoma home and wondering what happened.


Quick moving update-
We've spent the last couple of weeks getting ready for the 'big move'. In the last two weeks our Bville house went through a LOT of renovations. My dad is awesome and brought some of his guys up to do most of the following: ceilings (scraped, textured, and painted), kitchen wall taken out, kitchen extension, new bathroom countertop, all walls in house painted, family room walls (sheetrocked, textured and painted), and new floors. My dad even drove up several times to check on the renovations and make changes. He's the best, and the house looks amazing!

My mom, kids, and I pulled out of Texas on Tuesday morning and spent the rest of the week in OKC waiting for Aaron and the movers to finish up packing the Katy house. We moved in on Friday with beautiful weather. On Saturday morning we woke up to a winter storm and spent the next 36 hours watching it snow while unpacking.

We'll hopefully get settled in this week (or at least get the computer hooked up) and I can give a full update on our Texas Goodbyes and Oklahoma Hellos. We have been so incredibly blessed to have families who spent their Spring Break helping us with all of our moving craziness. We are so incredibly grateful!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So sorry I have been without a computer for a month! So I couldn't respond. I am happy you are moving back and would love to make a playdate soon! email me when you get settled bergcourtney at yahoo dot com

also, about the bible study...YES! One just started this week. It's Tuesday Mornings at 9:15 at Grace Community Church. I am not sure what it's called....but there is childcare.

Looking forward to talking to you soon