I know, right? I'm still here. I had to take an extended break for obvious reasons. In case you haven't heard- we're moving... and it has all happened rather quickly. In the past month we were SHOCKED to find out we are being transferred back to Bartlesville. We have spent the last few weeks preparing the house to sell, driving to Oklahoma with our two babies to go on a very quick (24 hrs) house hunting trip, dealing with real estate drama, nursing a Flu-stricken Camden and a RSV Caroline, making good-bye trips to Anthropologie and HEB Plus, etc.
New update coming with lots of pictures THIS WEEKEND, I promise. Caroline chose this crazy time to roll over both ways, sit up by herself, and sleep through the night (that WAS happening anyway). Right now, we're just trying to stay afloat and keep the house moderately clean while Realtors call with a 30 minute notice to show the house. I've also been single parenting while Aaron is sporadically in Oklahoma ALREADY training for his new job.
Have I mentioned we're MOVING in less than three weeks??? It's insane right now... or maybe I'm just insane right now...
2 comments:
Wow! That's great!
Don't go!.......no I'm kidding. fun with baby food! Oh the memories!
Post a Comment