This was on her way to her second visit to the pediatrician. Her ear infection is still here after 10 days of shoveling 3/4 teaspoon of antibiotics down her poor little throat twice a day. They decided to give her a shot of antibiotics to help clear it up. The Little Miss is cranky and tired, and frankly so am I. Anybody else feel that they're drowning right now? I have SO many things to do, but I spend 70% of the day trying to soothe my Little Miss. Hopefully the antibiotics will help and she'll get some rest and be happy!In the last couple of months, we have had a lot of 'firsts', and I haven't gotten to share about most of them! This post is dedicated to my Little Miss because she is getting big so fast!
First Trip to the Hospital... and hopefully our last. Notice she isn't wearing one of those hospital gowns. When we were admitted, I immediately called Aaron and told him that we needed pretty gowns ASAP. The hospital gowns were doing nothing for her skin color (although neither was the fever and needle poking, but I couldn't control those things at the moment.) Poor sweet thing.
Caroline's first time to wear a cloth diaper. This is a Gdiaper with cloth, and she was so stinkin' cute in it. Can I tell you how MUCH I love ruffled bottoms? I can't help but gravitate toward them at the boutiques. Even when Camden was a baby, I always considered sticking ruffled bottoms on him and just not telling anyone. I never did though. I promise.
Caroline's first time to go to church!She slept in her car seat and her sling the whole time. This has not happened since.
Caroline's first time to wear shoes!Her white leather sandals looked so dainty on her sweet little feet.
Caroline's First Game Day in Stillwater! We didn't get tickets but decided to go to Stillwater anyway. Caroline's Aunt Leah let us crash at her place on campus, so Aaron could watch the game on T.V. Caroline had her 'orange on' for the game. The bow is bit ridiculous, but Caroline and I both believe that when it comes to bows... go big or go home!I took Caroline shopping, and we strolled around campus and the usual shopping spots. I'm going to admit that while we crossed by Morrill (English building) I got a little emotional thinking that one day Caroline and I would be walking down the same sidewalk to enroll her in college. I know some of you might ask, what if she doesn't go to OSU? My answer is... what a silly question!
Caroline's first time to go shoe shopping with Mommy! While we were in Stillwater, the Little Miss and I visited one of my favorite shoe stores The Shoe Bank for some much needed shoe shopping. Like her mommy, I think Caroline felt at peace while shopping for shoes because she slept the entire time.
First time to take the Little Miss to a restaurant. Notice a trend with the Baby Bjorn? The Little Miss refuses to sit in her car seat, but this mama is just grateful that she will tolerate going out at all. Camden had issues with the outside world when he was an infant. He cried wherever we went for months. Caroline seems to cry more at home... and I'm trying not to read too much into that.
No comments:
Post a Comment