Monday, July 9, 2007

Camden Pictures- Long Overdue!

Father's Day
Hanging out at the Driving Range

Mmmm... a bug! I wonder if I could get that in my mouth without mom catching me...
Being cool with Daddy on Father's Day!


Aqua Tots
Trying to impress my friend Sam (in the top right corner)
by blowing the biggest bubbles...



Oops! Swallowed some water with those bubbles,
but I took it like a man (most of the time)!


Listening attentively to the swim teacher's instructions
(and trying not to think about how cold the water is!)


This past weekend
I can now pull up on my own from a sitting position!
I sure am proud of myself!


2 comments:

Sara said...

oh he's perfect!

Courtney said...

fun pics. yeah creighton is a feather weight compared to how jackson was. he was 20 pounds by 7 months. she MIGHT be 17 at the most and she is 8 months and almost 1 week. camden is really big...but boys are suppose to be...or atleast it is okay if they are....its funny when you see a michelen tire girl! (i have no idea how to spell that)