Sunday, July 11, 2010
New Blog look
My title was a little dated. Camden was not even two when we took his farm picture. Time flies! This was our last attempt at a family picture. As you can see, it was not too successful, but the picture definitely describes our lives at the time. Sweet Little Caroline. If only she knew that I bought that Janie and Jack dress before I even knew I was having a girl. The black velvet and ivory dupioni silk were too yummy and too on clearance for me not to pass up. If only she knew how pretty it was maybe she wouldn't have cried so much. Nevertheless, I love this picture. Thanks Amie for taking it and listening to the crying baby and whining Camden who would have rather been playing with the fire in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new blog pic! :)
Still no church? Us either. Let's start one!
Read your spider story before going to bed at our hotel on vacation. Bad idea! Just knew I was going to have bad dreams, I didn't, Brandon did! Ha!
Gimme a call when you're in town!
I love the new look and picture. :o) Miss you friend.
Post a Comment