I'll just start off with a little announcement for those who have not heard yet...
We're pregnant!
Surprised? So were we! I'm in the middle of my 12th week, and Baby McD's expected arrival is July 24th. We waited until Christmas to announce it to anyone, so our family would be the first to know. Please forgive us if we haven't told you personally because it has been a looooong two months. We are barely surviving here at the McD house. We feel truly blessed to be pregnant again, but my non-stop sickness has exhausted all of us. Give us another couple of months when the sickness will cease (hopefully), and we'll be our perky social selves.
Anyway, we made it through the holidays, thanks to our families' help. I didn't get to do all of the holiday activities I had planned for Camden, but there is always next Christmas. Here are some Christmas pics of my Little Man...
Camden and Cousin Addi carrying on the tradition of cookie painting. Camden didn't realize that they were going to be cookies until we were almost done, and someone mentioned the word 'cookie'. The dough started going in his mouth then, so Auntie Amie and I finished the painting the rest and put them in the oven.
One of Camden's favorite gifts... Buzz Lightyear and Woody slippers! He immediately demanded they be on his feet. He slept with them on until mommy got tired of waking up in the middle of the night to a crying Camden because his 'buzz shoes' came off.
The Little Man and his mommy in our Christmas morning jammies opening our stockings... with a lazy Grace in the background. Gracie was not left out on Christmas morning. She got a stuffed squeeky squirrel to play with since we think she still misses her squirrel friends at our Bville house.


6 comments:
I was wondering where you'd been. I almost emailed Aaron! Congrats on the new baby! Hope you feel better soon.
~Luci Coca
WAHOO!! Just know that Betsy spilled the beans to me a week or so ago and she was repramanded (sp) by Clay. I swore to keep my lips sealed to keep her out of trouble. I'm so glad for you guys.
You, Brooke and Megan H. are all due around the same time, you being a few weeks after them... cute.
I was excited for you when I heard your news! I immediately wondered if you were sick again...I sure understand! That is not fun at all. Even though it's hard being sick while taking care of a little one, it also helps that having a child already keeps you busier and helps the time seem to go by faster! Keep us posted on all the pregnancy details. Congrats.
Congratulations!! I am praying for you to be out of the sickness stage soon!! Hannah is right- having another one makes the time go so much faster. I only have about 9 weeks left- it doesn't seem possible!
Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting! I'm sorry you're feeling bad. It really stinks, especially when you already have a kid to take care of. I hope it passes for you soon!
girl, you really need to get zofran. it really helped me.
Love ya,
Lora
Post a Comment